[Olsr-dev] LinkQualityMult support for olsrd development branch

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 23 07:25:14 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 23 April 2008 07:04:49 schrieb David Murray:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I tried out the new code today, the txtinfo problem was fixed which was
> great. However, I noticed that my default gateway routes were not being
> propagated. While the default route was showing up in the HNA table of
> all of my nodes, it was not appearing in the olsr routing table.
Let me see if I got this right.

1.) you set a HNA on one of your node
2.) the HNA is propagated to all of your nodes (checked with the txtinfo
plugin)
3.) the other nodes don't set a route to your default gateway

Can you just post your olsrd.conf parameters so I can try to reproduce this in
a simulation ?

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)