[Olsr-dev] LinkQualityMult support for olsrd development branch

David Murray (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 23 07:04:49 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

I tried out the new code today, the txtinfo problem was fixed which was
great. However, I noticed that my default gateway routes were not being
propagated. While the default route was showing up in the HNA table of
all of my nodes, it was not appearing in the olsr routing table.

Regards
Dave