[Olsr-dev] Setting LinkQualityMult in an interface section behaves globally

Mitar (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 17 23:25:50 CEST 2008

Hi!

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>  At the moment we have no explicit way to delete a route from a
>  topology database. TCs can be fragmented (can be split into multiple
>  messages), so we cannot just erase all links which are not present in
>  a new TC. The problem gets worse with long TC-timeouts and it's
>  amplified by the fact that the ETX code has a sequence-number bug at
>  the moment (which can produce quickly fluctuating ETX values within a
>  short amount of time). But we are working on the problem.

Great. Thanks.

Just one more question, it seems that this works in 0.5.3, but as you
described it it looks something it is just being developed. Or this is
also a part of a rewrite?

Mitar