[Olsr-dev] loss_link_quality calculation

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Wed May 30 10:49:33 CEST 2007

Hi Sven-Ola,

are you sure?
I did a simple calculation on paper yesterday and basically the LQs
seem quite bad even on paper.
But maybe I misunderstood something. Can you explain a bit more?

Thanks,
aaron.