[Olsr-dev] loss_link_quality calculation

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Wed May 30 09:42:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

this is a hack from me. It basically changes the ETX route calculation
window. Start with a small window, then grow to the original size. This
grants a fast start. Otherwise ETX calculation needs the complete ETX window
time to reach the "operation temperature" which is up to 10 minutes (in a
standard config).

Your ETX probs may have another reason. Check for UDP loss, UDP-buffer size
and generally use a lower Polltime.

HTH
// Sven-Ola