[olsr-dev] OpenBSD Wireless Interface Detection (with patch)

Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri May 4 02:46:38 CEST 2007

Hi!

this is something I can not test in openbsd + qemu.
Which brings me to another question: did anybody here manage to have
virtual WLAN interfaces ?
Like I mean the should behave like WLAN interfaces , have the same
ioctl()s etc but actually just be
directly connected to each other. Would also be good to be able to
add packetloss.

best,
a.