[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.2 released

Holger Levsen (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 17 21:43:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 18:23, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> Holger: are your packages in the official debian apt-sources? If so I'll
> just remove the whole link from olsr.org.

Yes, they are. But currently debian/unstable still has 0.4.10 :(

Once it's uploaded I expect the 0.5.2 version to build on all arches, and then
migraty to testing/lenny. (If it doesnt build on all archs, I'll either fix
it or modify the architecture list, so that it doesnt have to build on all
archs. Not sure how useful olsrd is on s390 :-)

regards,
	Holger(@debian.org)