[Olsr-dev] olsrd-0.5.2 released

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 18 10:08:04 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 21:43 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 17 July 2007 18:23, Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> > Holger: are your packages in the official debian apt-sources? If so I'll
> > just remove the whole link from olsr.org.
>
> Yes, they are. But currently debian/unstable still has 0.4.10 :(
>
> Once it's uploaded I expect the 0.5.2 version to build on all arches, and then
> migraty to testing/lenny. (If it doesnt build on all archs, I'll either fix
> it or modify the architecture list, so that it doesnt have to build on all

Great!
Please send patches  and any bug reports etc. as I come from the Linux
world and can compile ATM only on Win-XP.
BTW I would expect it to build on every arch in Debian - I build it on
i386 and x86_64 so this should not cause any breakage.

> archs. Not sure how useful olsrd is on s390 :-)

Is this a trick question? As useful as any routing daemon.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services