[olsr-dev] I'm thinking about putting a patched - unofficial - version of olsrd-0.4.10 online

Marek Lindner (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 15 17:15:56 CET 2007

Hi,

> I received a patched version from Marek Lindner, not from Sven-Ola. So I
> didn't patch it on my own. I don't know if there are differences. I
> asked Sven-Ola for his version, too. I guess this would be the best one
> since I presume it has the widest deployment.

I was asked several times how one could get a working copy of the olsrd used
in the FreifunkFirmware. Thats why I prepared the sources. All patches used
in the Berlin Mesh are in included. I would consider these patches well
tested as they are part of the official FFF distribution.

Regards,
Marek