[olsr-dev] I'm thinking about putting a patched - unofficial - version of olsrd-0.4.10 online

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 15 10:31:00 CET 2007

Hi,

this will needs some time (...next WE), since my current workload. Some
simple questions:

- Who is in charge to commit to CVS?
- Status of olsrd-0.5 netlib adventure?
- Someone willing to pack olsrd-switch?