[olsr-dev] I'm thinking about putting a patched - unofficial - version of olsrd-0.4.10 online

elektra (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 15 14:44:23 CET 2007

Hi -

I received a patched version from Marek Lindner, not from Sven-Ola. So I
didn't patch it on my own. I don't know if there are differences. I
asked Sven-Ola for his version, too. I guess this would be the best one
since I presume it has the widest deployment.

Once this has been verified - why not release it at olsr.org?

cu elektra