[olsr-dev] I'm thinking about putting a patched - unofficial - version of olsrd-0.4.10 online

Dan Flett (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 13 21:39:46 CET 2007

Hi electra,

I'll throw my support behind this idea!  You're right - getting the right
patches and knowing the *real* optimised config-file settings is like
finding your way through a moving labrynth.  This info needs to be
centralised somewhere.  Ideally, olsr.org would be the place - but recent,
real-world documentation is hard to find there.  Also, a lot of guys I talk
to in Australia find it hard to find *any* useful information about OLSR in
English at all.  They go to the freifunk site and are turned off by all the
Deutsch.  Personally, I'm seriously considering learning German to get a
better understanding - if I can find the time - but not everyone here is so
dedicated.

Cheers,

Dan