[olsr-dev] Changes and some bug fixes to olsrd

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 4 11:25:25 CET 2006

Bernd,

my collection of patches against
http://www.olsr.org/releases/0.4/olsrd-0.4.10.tar.bz2 is complete so far. As
anncounced, I've put them here
http://212.222.128.68/sven-ola/nylon/packages/olsrd/files/ (sequence here:
http://212.222.128.68/sven-ola/nylon/packages/olsrd/olsrd_0.4.10.bb). While
I do not really care for coding styles (if required, run your favorite code
beautifier), I'am very interested in function. I've ignored any stuff in CVS
since the status of the repo is unclear to me (does libnet work? what about
the windows switch?). And yes - a merge or fork may be necessary soon.

// Sven-Ola