[olsr-dev] Changes and some bug fixes to olsrd

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 4 11:47:56 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 11:25 +0100, Sven-Ola Tuecke wrote:
[...]
> my collection of patches against
> http://www.olsr.org/releases/0.4/olsrd-0.4.10.tar.bz2 is complete so far. As
> anncounced, I've put them here
> http://212.222.128.68/sven-ola/nylon/packages/olsrd/files/ (sequence here:
> http://212.222.128.68/sven-ola/nylon/packages/olsrd/olsrd_0.4.10.bb). While
> I do not really care for coding styles (if required, run your favorite code

I don't care[0] as long as it is consistent throughout the code since it
makes my life easier.

> beautifier), I'am very interested in function. I've ignored any stuff in CVS

/me too of course.

> since the status of the repo is unclear to me (does libnet work? what about

Andreas told me that libnet itself has problems with IPv6. That was the
point where he stopped on the libnet "adventure".

> the windows switch?). And yes - a merge or fork may be necessary soon.

Hmm, are there any serious issues (apart from the wrong version number
and my inability to compile there ATM) with the Windows port?

And I prefer "merge".  Thanks for the links of the patches - I will also
look into them ASAP.

	Bernd

[0]: Well, I actually care[1] but such discussions/decisions tend to get
        religious so I try to keep such changes small.
[1]: If you actually want to know: Like Linux kernel except one
        indention level is 4 characters and *always* use "{" ... "}" -
even
        if there is only one statement in between to minimize
        patches/cvs-commits and thus the risk for rejects/conflicts.
          Embedded Linux Development and Services