[olsr-dev] auto ip address assignment

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 23 09:36:53 CEST 2006

> capabilities. As there is written there is already a code to have  auto ip
> address assignment, if the main developer is not releasing it, I dunno,
> why
> he is not sending the code to the thrid party asking members, to have then
> really a plugin by a third party. there is nothing more boring to have the
> work twice and one saying, I have done it already but do not share it to
> you. Well, this may have ideologic reasons, but if this is so, then there
> is...

I have explained this _so_ many times now...
The plugin I wrote was written as paied work for a company and it was not
open sourced. There is NOTHING I can do about this since I do not hold the
copyright to that code.
The whole scheme is explained in my thesis(as quoted by one of the replies
to this mail).

- Andreas