[olsr-dev] freebsd multiple interfaces

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Sat Feb 5 09:57:41 CET 2005

David Cornejo wrote:
> The inability to bind to a socket is exactly what I'm trying to get around.
>
> I don't like the use of libnet much either, but the portability is
> compelling.  I could even use pcap on the receive.  Reagrdless, it
> might be nice to have a pcap/libnet solution as an option.  Now if
> only there was a portable route library...

Ok, I understand.

But what I really wanted to know is what does libnet do to come around
the inability to bind to a socket to a interface?

If the functionality to do this in libnet is just a few codelines, then
the same functionality maybe can be coded directly into olsrd so we
don't need the whole libnet?

I'm just curious ;)

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik