[OLSR-users] Re: [olsr-dev] httpinfo plugin

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 2 02:07:46 CEST 2005

Creating an xml feed from the httpinfo plugin at /xml shouldn't be that
hard to do.  It seems httpinfo already implements the http protocol well
enough to do this.

I see no reason for this not being part of the httpinfo plugin, rather
than olsrd itself.

I am going to start working on this project for my own needs, I will
update the list with progress and sources.

p.s.  I agree, getting a http stream and displaying it within the plugin
could be bad, a link is fine.  Although opening a file _could_ be bad, I
think opening it read only should not cause any problems while adding a
nice feature to httpinfo.

Thanks,
Andrew Hodel