[olsr-dev] IPC-Protocol / GUI

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 18 12:10:31 CET 2004

Hi,

The plan is to redesign the IPC interface in a not to distant future. I
agree on you design points:
- A general GUI would benefit from using a cross platfor toolkit.
- The new IPC interface should allow for setting of olsrd parameters in
runtime.
- The IPC interface will be a superset of the dot_draw plugin(the data
might not be delivered in that excact format) so that a GUI can visiulize
the topology.

We are looking for people interested in doing a GUI when the new IPC
interface is ready, so keep that in mind if you are into these things :-)

- Andreas