[olsr-dev] HNA checking..

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 20 13:01:03 CET 2004

Bjoern,

hmmm... that's not a bad idea. I think there should be two different sets
of HNA entries in this case - one static and one dynamic. This way users
can "force" HNA entries in cases whexe one for example want to announce
entries for wich one has no explicit route(but traffic will still be
routed trough an aggregated route).

I'll keep you suggestion in the back of my head :)

- Andreas