[Olsr-users] OLSR2 + DLEP + Layer2 Generator in docker test env

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 26 20:34:03 CEST 2022

Hello all,
I'm trying to setup a test environment using multiple docker containers. This works fine for pure OLSR2, but I'm a stumped about adding DLEP.

The plan is something like this:

+-----------------+                  +----------------+
| OLSRv2 Router A |eth1--radio1--eth0| DLEP Radio A + |
|                 |                  | L2 Generator   |
|                 |eth0-+            +----------------+
+-----------------+     |
                      manet

+-----------------+     |
| OLSRv2 Router B |eth0-+
|                 |                  +----------------+
|                 |eth1--radio2--eth0| DLEP Radio B + |
+-----------------+                  | L2 Generator   |
                                     +----------------+

4 containers:
Router A and Router B running olsr2 with the DLEP Router plugin
Radio A and Radio B with the DLEP Radio plugin

3 networks:
radio1 connects Router A and Radio A
radio2 connects Router B and Radio B
manet connects the 2 Routers

Is there anything that will obviously not work?
Is there an example configuration utilizing the L2 generator with DLEP radio?

Thanks in advance
  JPO