[Olsr-users] Fwd: [Battlemesh] Date and venue confirmed: Sept. 19-22, Fusolab Rome

Claudio Pisa (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 8 13:38:08 CEST 2022

Hello.

There will be a Wireless Battlemesh event in September 2022 in Rome, Italy.

The Wireless Battlemesh is an international community event which since
2009 gathers developers, people form community networks and enthusiasts
to talk, present and put hands on wireless networks, mesh networks,
routing protocols, firmware (especially OpenWRT), also touching upon
less technical topics, such as community cohesiveness, inclusiveness as
well as network related legal and political topics.

https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV14

I hope to see you in Rome!

cheers,
Clauz