[Olsr-users] multiple domains in olsrv2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 3 10:01:02 CEST 2018

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:45 AM Gabriel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> So i think we have two problems:
> 1:
> the acl should be 'default accept' as you said, otherwise you always
> have to explicitly allow something.

This should be easy...

> 2:
> the UCI parser in OONF have problems with named sections:
> I tryied the 4 possibilities w and w\o section name and option name and
> OONF doesn't work if you specify the section name without specifyin an
> option name.
> IMHO the option name is redundant and we should only use the section
> name.

OONF uses libuci... which does (as far as I know) not support section
names well... to be specific, it doesn't allow two section of
different types with the same name. I had to work around this, I don't
remember any better solution.

I do NOT want to implement a parser for a configuration format without
a good specification myself.

If you have a good suggestion, feel free to post it here. OONF
implement configuration formats as plugins, so it would be easy to
implement something different.