[Olsr-users] multiple domains in olsrv2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 2 12:50:44 CEST 2018

After looking through the sourcecode I think I found the issue... the
current codebase demands that each entry has a filter for the IP
addresses, even if its only "default_accept".

config route_modifier
         option name '1'
         option matches 'default_accept'
         option prefix_length '0'
         option table '112'

fixes the issue (the default for 'matches' contains 'default_reject').

I wonder if this default should be changed.

Henning