[Olsr-users] [RFC] Move to GitLab

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 5 23:29:46 CEST 2018

When Google got into Code Project many, many projects moved to it.
Then Google decided they did not want to host projects and shut it
down.  They have the Archive sort of live, but many projects never mad
it there, thus, I say some good code was lost.

Things recovered and now another heavy weight wants to take over the
leader.  Been there, done that is what I say.

Lonnie
Lonnie Nunweiler
Gigabit Gecko

web: http://www.star-os.com/