[Olsr-users] viewing radio layer2info from the router

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 24 07:55:53 CEST 2018

Hi,

you need DLEP (dlep radio/router pair) to transfer the data to the router.

Did you try to run the configuration examples for radio and router
from the wiki?
http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/DLEP_Plugins#Configuration_examples

the radio part uses the "dlep_radio_static" executable, the router
part is a normal olsrd2 router with "dlep_router" plugin.

Henning