[Olsr-users] Slow reaction to change in bitrate/signal changes

Wolfgang Nagele (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 19 21:16:04 CEST 2018

Well for me the question is more, which parameters can I play with in order
to affect the propagation?

I have a scenario where I have two P2P links. One is 5 GHz and the backup.
The other 60 GHz and primary. 60 GHz can deteriorate quickly in rain, etc.
This can be clearly seen from the bitrate and signal strength. It would be
desirable that in this case a quick switch between those links occured.

Thanks,
Wolfgang