[Olsr-users] Slow reaction to change in bitrate/signal changes

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 18 18:54:38 CEST 2018

*looking puzzled at the message*

it means (as you expected) that there are additional factors delaying
the change of a link, even on the directly involved pair of nodes.

the question is "is it a good thing to react to quickly" and "how to
determine if this is a long term trend in the link quality compared to
a short glitch".

Henning