[Olsr-users] (no subject)

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Tue May 16 08:55:56 CEST 2017

There are no errors generated.  It all connects just to port 698.  All
devices are found and it seems to have full knowledge of them all.  In
client mode it has no issue and it all works.  In AP mode it refuses to
send the hellos, identified by seeing nothing with tcpdump at the client.

Not sure how to fix it.  My skill level is like advanced mechanic level.  I
can swap out an engine, but when something internal is awry I'm screwed.  I
have updated the driver through 3 revisions and I have updated the kernel
from 3.10.58 to 3.18.45.  I won't say it was easy but I did it and it
works.  If there was a deep kernel issue I would be in the same boat.

Now I am swapping the qca driver for the ath9k and it is working.  It does
not have the performance and I have a lot of enhancements to add, but OLSR
works just fine, so I have to go with it.

Thanks for advice and concern.  It is appreciated.

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Gigabit Gecko Ltd

FREE Password Helper:   http://www.gigabit-gecko.com/