[Olsr-users] ignore whether interface is wireless

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Tue May 2 23:31:27 CEST 2017

I have modified check_wireless_interface to simply return zero, which marks
the wireless as not wireless.  BUT they still do not participate and are
ignored for lq and mpr.  No routes are propagated that give access to the
wireless neighbours.  The Ethernet are all announced.

Can someone tell me how an Ethernet and wireless are treated fifferently,
even if you force the wireless to not be wireless?  There must be some
other interface access I have not seen.

Lonnie

Lonnie Nunweiler
Gigabit Gecko Ltd

FREE Password Helper:   http://www.gigabit-gecko.com/
web: http://www.star-os.com/
store: http://cue-link.com/store/

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Lonnie Nunweiler <(spam-protected)