[Olsr-users] olsrV2 domain configuration

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 24 15:33:52 CEST 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 2:22 PM, FaByS <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what's wrong in this olsr2 configuration file:
>

> -----------------------
> [domain]
>         table 111
> [domain=1]
>         table 112
> [olsrv2]
>       lan    10.101.1.0/24
>       lan    0.0.0.0/0 domain=1
>
> [interface=vradio103]
> [interface=vradio104]
> ---------------------------
>
> it returns this error:
>
> domain='1'
> 12:02:20.902 WARN(config) src-api/core/oonf_cfg.c 372: Configuration
> validation failed
> Value '0.0.0.0/0 domain=1' for entry 'lan' in section 'olsrv2' has an
> unknown domain extension number
>

> I'd like to have the same behaviuor of olsrV1 configuration:
>
> RtTable 111
> RtTableDefault 112

I think you are not understanding what domains are about... they allow
you to run multiple topologies/instances of Olsrd2 within the same
routing daemon, even different metrics would be possible.

What you need is the "route modifier" plugin...

try something like this:

[route_modifier=1]
matches default_accept
prefix_length 0
table 112

This will select all routes with prefix length 0 and set table 112 for them.