[Olsr-users] olsr2 and multipath

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 14 13:40:14 CET 2016

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:55 AM, Ansgar Jazdzewski <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i prefer to have only one olsrd running ... do you can point me to the
> right configuration to setup olsrd2 in/as Multitopology instance

The problem is that you need a way to feed different metrics into the
different topologies...

Olsrd2 does only come with a single routing metric, so you need a plugin of
your own to make use of the multitopology feature (running the same metrics
on the interfaces will just give you the same routing table twice).

There is no "out of the box" way to restrict a topology (or "domain" as I
have called it in olsrd2) to certain interfaces.

Henning