[Olsr-users] OONF Update 0.12.0 - behavior change of olsrd2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 31 09:07:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

I just tagged the 0.12.0 release for OONF, including a few major
changes in interface handling.

the whole "oonf_interface" subsystem is gone, its job is handled by
the "os_interface" subsystem now.

OLSRv2 also has changed its default behavior... it normally does NOT
build routes to the interface addresses by default, only to the
address selected as the originator (and to locally attached networks
of course).

You can change this behavior  back to the old default by setting the
"olsrv2.nhdp_routable" parameter to "true.

I have also updated my personal OpenWRT package feed at
https://github.com/HRogge/packages to 0.12.0, I will send out a merge
request to the official routing feed soon.

Henning Rogge