[Olsr-users] olsrd2 lan_import plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 24 14:10:11 CEST 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 12:55 PM, nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi...

> are there examples of a working OpenWRT UCI configuration for the OLSRd2
> lan_import plugin?
>
> After a few initial attempts in which I though I configured it correctly, I
> now see that my configuration is not triggering olsrd2 to advertise the
> route to the rest of the network.

As the wiki entry says, the lan_import sections in the configuration
MUST define a name.

I would try something like this:

> config lan_import
>         list name '1'
>         list interface 'eth0'

Sorry, physical interface name necessary. Not my fault, I have yet to
find a good way to do it differently for other parameters as a section
name.

'1' can be any kind of string... which also allows you to define
multiple lan_import sections.