[Olsr-users] Moving primary repository to Github

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 17 20:26:36 CET 2016

Hi,

after the latest problem with the repository (we had to switch off the
git:// protocol access off because of a security issue) we decided to
move the primary development repository to Github.

Less downtime for the OLSR project, better usability for everyone.

We created a Github organization called OLSR ( https://github.com/OLSR
) which contains both the OLSRv1 and the OONF (OLSRv2) repository.

I have switched the olsr.org repositories to read only, but I will try
to add script support so the Olsr.org repositories get automatic
updates from Github.

You will find more information on the two repositories on Github:
https://github.com/OLSR/olsrd
https://github.com/OLSR/OONF