[Olsr-users] OLSRd2: announce subnet on OpenWRT

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 17 19:23:58 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 6:25 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Is it possible to add an option that tells olsrd2 to automatically determine
> the subnet to announce from another openwrt network?
>
> Suppose the loopback has the following (additional) address:
>
> 10.1.2.1/24
>
> Configured in this manner:
>
> config interface 'olsrd2_lo'
>     option ifname 'lo'
>     option ipaddr '10.27.251.1/24'
>     option proto 'static'
>
> It would be cool if we could tell OLSRd2 to detect the subnet to announce by
> adding something like:
>
> config olsrv2
>     option auto_lan 'olsrd2_lo'

Yes, that is called the lan_import plugin.. you define a set of rules
which routing tables entries are automatically exported by the local
routing agent.

I used it for my "export stress test", exporting 40000 routes from one
node to another one.