[Olsr-users] Does this configuration make any sense?

Mika Rajala (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 9 10:01:16 CET 2016

Hi

I'v been tasked with the following request.

Use DLEP to give data about bitrates to different destinations so that olsrd2 can use ff_dat_metric to better calculate route costs.

I'm trying to set this up by running dlep_router_static and olsrd2_static, but I don't  know how to make dlep_router_static transfer its layer2database to olsrd2_static.

Also i tried starting the dlep router plugin within olsrd2_static, I can't get it to load the plugin.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

What would be the correct way to give dlep modem data to ff_dat_metric and olsrd2 routing?

-mika