[Olsr-users] new olsr + jsoninfo-plugin on lede/openwrt

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 7 17:42:48 CET 2016

I've seen the issue https://plan.leipzig.freifunk.net/issues/372 now

Really, like I said before:

All uses of jsoninfo and netjson should use wget and NOT nc

Note that when you use send an invalid command that wget will exit with
an error since olsrd will reply with an error.

Doing this:
   echo /links|nc ${HOST} 9090| tail -n +13

WILL fail sometime in the future since there is no guarantee that the
header is 13 lines.

Also, by default json replies are NOT pretty, so they contain no
newlines etc. This saves space. (there is a setting for pretty output).

--
Ferry Huberts