[Olsr-users] new olsr + jsoninfo-plugin on lede/openwrt tests

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 6 17:05:01 CET 2016

Please try again with the fixes I just pushed on the release-0.9.5
branch (and merged onto the master branch).

These fixes adjust txtinfo to not use http headers by default, and fix
the JSON Content-Type header for jsoninfo and netjson responses.

[snip]

>> but atm there are still some problems:
>>
>> * the jsoninfo plugin has a very new default setting "with
>> http-headers:true" and this option seems new. so the neigh.sh command
>> (and luci-olsr neighborhood-page) doesnt work anymore.

Use wget instead of nc when working with jsoninfo or netjson

Example:
   echo "/command" | nc localhost port
becomes
   wget -q -O - http://localhost:port/command