[Olsr-users] Printing a List of One-Hop Neighbors/Starting Out With Plugins

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 10 18:06:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

have a look at the README files of the txtinfo or jsoninfo plugins:
http://www.olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=lib/txtinfo/README_TXTINFO;h=4f0407a166583c6e2135b988f7ea0d2a885697ed;hb=HEAD
http://www.olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=lib/jsoninfo/README_JSONINFO;h=af228e8d469223a1ddf75bc4f733b6cf45693c43;hb=HEAD

Henning