[Olsr-users] Looking for simple OLSRd2 config

Ufo (spam-protected)
Fri May 8 15:04:24 CEST 2015

Last night at the cryptocon i was looking with bernd across his
test-devices (3xtplink 841).. very cryptic for me too :-(

Could you please provide us a SIMPLE config for openwrt?
bernd has single-band-devices and doesnt have to take care about
ip-ranges! so we could use YOUR testsetup-configuration too??

that whole openwrt compiling procedure seemed to be ok, so we now would
need two files for each device:

* /etc/config/network
* /etc/config/olsrv2

Am 29.04.15 um 19:17 schrieb Henning Rogge:
> Maybe you are thinking about setting an IP address on the loopback in
> the network config?

yes, we were thinking about that because Bernd told me that you told
him. we were also understanding that this is a nice way to get rid of
some strange behaviours with olsrv1. (when an interface get lost and the
ipv4 adress for that interface too)

But with that setup there were no olsr-routes from neighborhood-nodes
anymore. we were setting the 10.x (olsr) IPv4 in /etc/config/network via
alias-interface (with "@loopback" as ifname), and that seemed to be okay.

Am 29.04.15 um 19:17 schrieb Henning Rogge:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Bernd Naumann <(spam-protected)> wrote:

>> * How do I check for mesh-neighbours?
> echo /nhdpinfo neighbor | nc 127.0.0.1 2009

yes, that hint we fully understood and it was really working :-)

ufo

--
---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net