[Olsr-users] olsrd2 with vmware,

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 12 16:32:31 CET 2015

Yes,

it is... I am working on a fix in the "explicit_route_removal" branch
of the OONF repository.

It should already work, but there are a few error messages that still
have to be handled better.

Without this branch IPv6 will not work well unless you have a very
recent kernel (3.10 like on openwrt barrier breaker seems to work).

Henning Rogge