[Olsr-users] Howto feed routing-table into OLSRd2?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 8 13:41:30 CEST 2015

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Bastian Rosner <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi, I have good news and some bad news for you...

> is there a config option in olsr2 for dynamically feeding a whole
> routing table as attached network into the mesh? Maybe even with
> filtering for specific subnets or proto attributes.
>
> Any pointers to existing documentation are welcome!

This is something that has been on my "todo" list for a long time...

Good news: have a look at the "lan_import" plugin that was pushed into
the repository a few minutes ago.

Bad news: I have yet to write documentation for it, but "olsrd2_static
--schema=lan_import" should give you a hint.