[Olsr-users] Howto feed routing-table into OLSRd2?

Bastian Rosner (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 7 19:14:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

is there a config option in olsr2 for dynamically feeding a whole
routing table as attached network into the mesh? Maybe even with
filtering for specific subnets or proto attributes.

Any pointers to existing documentation are welcome!

Background: I'd like to redistribute BGP-routes from bird into olsr2
(and vice versa) using an exchange-table. Even though i heard olsr2 now
supports metrics for attached networks, my system does not depend on
that feature.

Cheers,
Bastian