[Olsr-users] Map plugin

Abubakr Ali (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 19 16:49:18 CET 2015

Thank you for your both replies, I am going to investigate the three
solutions you have suggested above. however I am not looking for a
geographical map as such.

All I am looking for is a way of plotting my nodes to see how the network
topology changes, and how does the multi-hopping occurs as nodes move
regardless of their actual geographical location. any solution ?