[Olsr-users] Map plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jan 17 15:21:25 CET 2015

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Abubakr Ali <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> is there is any "map" plugin that allows me to see the topology of the
> network and how it change as olsrd nodes moves ?
> thank you

I am not aware of a plugin that does this... "dotdraw" creates a "map"
of the topology, but it doesn't deal with real geo-positions.

But it should be pretty trivial to code some "GPS location
distribution" plugin, both for OLSRv2 and OLSR. A little bit harder if
your nodes only move on occasion and you don't want to spam the
position in regular intervals.

Henning Rogge