[Olsr-users] Olsr_dot_draw plugin runs only once, why ?

Abubakr Ali (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 17 15:25:34 CET 2015

Well, I see the following output :

Connected to 10.2.70.108...
Escape character is ']'.
disgraph topolopgy
{
"10.2.70.108" -> "10.2.70.104"[label="0.000", style=sold];
"10.2.70.108" [shape=box];
}

Connection closed by foreign host.

Thant is it !! .. no constant flow of data. Only this data. to see another
instance of the result, I have to run the command again.