[Olsr-users] Received message to big to be forwarded

Jernej Kos (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 17 15:06:35 CEST 2015

Hello!

On 17. 04. 2015 15:00, Henning Rogge wrote:
> Forwarders can only split packets, but not messages.
>
> I assume you are using an IPv6 network? One with a dense neighborhood,
> lots of interfaces of lots of HNA entries?

No, it's an IPv4 network (so the addresses don't take up so much space
in the messages), but there are two nodes with dense neighbourhoods, one
has just over 160 neighbours and the other around 80.

Jernej