[Olsr-users] Multi Hop path tracking

Grad Student (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 31 04:35:49 CET 2014

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Masters student. As part of my thesis work I am working on forming
Mobile Adhoc network. I found one interesting android app "Manet Manager".

In this app we have a feature to send messages by typing in the destination
address. In case of multi hop, I want to customize the message by including
the intermediate node IP's to track the path(i.e., For previous example, I
want to display C received message from A through B).

So I was looking around where I need to make changes in the Manet Manager
source code and contacted the corresponding team. Team told me that they
used OLSRD and the multi hop is handled in OLSRD.

Ref : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/spandev/0EPzRZjY6YU

So, could anyone help me to understand how to track the path of the message
in the multi hop scenario.

Regards,
Grad