[Olsr-users] Multi Hop path tracking

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 10 08:32:11 CET 2014

Hi,

olsrd (or any link state routing in general) only makes an educated
guess where the packet will be forwarded towards the target (with the
dijkstra algorithm) and uses this "guess" to select the next forwarder
for each destination.

You could in theory modify the dijkstra algortihm (src/spf_spf.c) to
output this data or try to parse the data structures within the tc set
(src/tc_set.h, generated by dijkstra) to get this data back, but this
is no guarantee that the packet will travel this way.

Henning Rogge