[Olsr-users] Multi Hop path tracking

Grad Student (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 10 03:35:54 CET 2014

Hi Rogge,

I am working on the Manet Manager App that utilized the OLSRD. I want to
display the message route in the multi hop scenario.

Here is the google groups discussion :
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/spandev/multi/spandev/0EPzRZjY6YU/MZ-KOUvaqFwJ

As the routing tables are maintained in the OLSRD, I want to know which
files exactly I have to refer to make the necessary modifications.
It would help me if you could point me to the relevant files.

Thanks,
TG